450g packet puff pastry
2 medium potatoes diced small
1 medium onion
220g Cheddar Cheese
1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and chop the potato into small chunks and the onion finely chopped and grate the cheese. Finely chop the parsley.
- Mix all the ingredients together well in a bowl.
- Divide the pastry in 4 and roll each piece into a round about 15 cm (6 inches) in diameter.
- Put a quarter of the cheese mixture on each one, dampen the edge with a little water, then fold over and crimp the edges.
- Lay the pasties on a floured baking sheet and brush them with milk or beaten egg.
- Bake them for 45 minutes.