1 lb sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
10 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
Freshly grated Romano cheese
1. Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch-thick strips. Transfer to a gallon size resalable plastic bag. Add the olive oil, garlic and paprika; seal bag. Shake well to combine; let stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
2. Heat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with non-stick aluminium foil.
3. Spread potatoes in a single layer on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes. Carefully turn potatoes; sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until browned.
4. Remove from the oven; turn over again. Let stand 5 minutes.
5. Serve with dipping sauce of choice