1 cup, penne pasta
2 tablespoons, extra virgin olive oil
1/2 a bunch of lacinato kale, finely chopped
handful of baby spinach
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained & chopped
3/4 teaspoon, crushed red pepper flakes
salt, to taste
- Cook penne according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, kale, spinach and salt – cook gently for a couple of minutes.
- Then add sun-dried tomatoes and red pepper flakes.
- Drain pasta and add to veggie mixture in skillet – stir well. Drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil and serve.